Here at BYOkids we have dedicated travel and cruise teams that can arrange your family holiday anywhere within Australia or the world.Find Out More
When you're planning your dream holiday, you want the help of the experts, don't you? Well, you're in luck. We've gathered together the pick of Australia's holiday specialists to help you plan and enjoy the holiday you deserve.Find Out More
Love this? Why not let your friends know. Share this page today!
Vietnam family holiday for solo parents and kids - 13 days from $1655 per person (flights to Vietnam additional), departs year round including school holidays. Minimum age for children is 5 years. Call us 1300 296 543 or message us now
Are you a single parent? Your hubby or wife just doesn't have the travel bug like you do? or perhaps getting time of work for both of you is just impossible... then this is the tour for you! We've also go solo parent trips in India, Costa Rica, Egypt, Morocco and Thailand
With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Vietnam. Sail beautiful Halong Bay. Delight at water puppets in Hanoi. Learn about rich emperors in Hue. Get a new outfit tailor-made in Hoi An. Maybe even take a dip in the Vietnam East Sea. With so much to share and do together, you'll experience the culture, flavours, and highlights of a Vietnamese adventure your family will always remember.
Why you'll love this trip
• A cyclo tour of Hanoi is an excellent introduction to bustling inner-city Vietnam, and the novelty of travelling on these three-wheeled wonders is a thrill for all ages
• There's a great mix of included activities and free time, which is perfect in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An, with the beach just a short bike ride away
• Halong Bay is not only an amazing and unique natural wonder – it's a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board
• By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you'll not only feast on dellicious northern specialties, you'll be supporting an excellent cause that helps connect street kids with careers in hospitality
• One of the many advantages of group travel is the social aspect, and kids often have playmates, giving you a little more time to relax
Is this trip right for you?
• This trip is for solo parents travelling with their children only. If you're planning to travel on your own with your child, this trip might be just what you're looking for. It will give you a chance to travel with other solo parents!
• This is Vietnam, so days are hot and sticky and nights can get quite cool! Be sure to wear layers, use adequate sun protection and drink plenty of water.
• You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and it's important to respect the local custom. Arms and knees should be covered. A light scarf is a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
• Be prepared for basic shared facilities at your Mekong Delta homestay (Day 11). The lack of creature comforts is, of course, a small price to pay for such an authentic local experience.
• Your overnight train journey from Hanoi to Hue (Day 4) is quite long. The upside is you'll wake up in a thrilling new destination and experience travelling like a local.
Call us 1300 296 543 or message us now via Facebook
You might also like:
The legends of Billy the Kid and Butch Cassidy are never far as you awaken your inner cowboy exploring Lake Powell, Monument Valley's mesas and the ee...
Dreaming of luxury? ... Soneva Jani, a resort in the Maldives, is built around the 150-acre island of Medhufaru. There are 24 water villas and one isl...
Join our newsletter for exciting news and updates.