Here at BYOkids we have dedicated travel and cruise teams that can arrange your family holiday anywhere within Australia or the world.Find Out More
When you're planning your dream holiday, you want the help of the experts, don't you? Well, you're in luck. We've gathered together the pick of Australia's holiday specialists to help you plan and enjoy the holiday you deserve.Find Out More
Love this? Why not let your friends know. Share this page today!
Vietnam is just perfect for families and a family tour makes it super easy, all the hard work is done by your driver, guide and tour planners. Just jump onboard and enjoy the time together as a family, learning, discovering and exploring beautiful Vietnam. With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Vietnam. Sail beautiful Halong Bay. Delight at water puppets in Hanoi. Learn about rich emperors in Hue. Get a new outfit tailor-made in Hoi An. Maybe even take a dip in the Vietnam East Sea. With so much to share and do together, you'll experience the culture, flavours, and highlights of a Vietnamese adventure your family will always remember.
This 13 day itinerary takes you from North to South Vietnam and all the highlights in between. This is a group tour with other families. The Maximum tour group size is 20 so usually there are only 3 or 4 families to fill a tour departure. These tours are also ideal for single parents and kids. Grab some friends and book or join a departure and make new friends. Kids will love having new play mates to explore this amazing country with ...
Priced from $1800 per person based on two people in a room. Interconnecting rooms are very rare in Vietnam so usually families will be in two rooms near each other. Depending on the ages of your children you may decide to put one adult in each room.
Why we love this trip..
• A cyclo tour of Hanoi is an excellent introduction to bustling inner-city Vietnam, and the novelty of travelling on these three-wheeled wonders is a thrill for all ages
• There's a great mix of included activities and free time, which is perfect in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An, with the beach just a short bike ride away
• Halong Bay is not only an amazing and unique natural wonder – it's a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board
• By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you'll not only feast on dellicious northern specialties, you'll be supporting an excellent cause that helps connect street kids with careers in hospitality
• One of the many advantages of group travel is the social aspect, and kids often have playmates, giving you a little more time to relax
Is this trip right for you?
• This is Vietnam, so days are hot and sticky and nights can get quite cool! Be sure to wear layers, use adequate sun protection and drink plenty of water.
• You will visit a number of temples on this trip, and it's important to respect the local custom. Arms and knees should be covered. A light scarf is a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
• Be prepared for basic shared facilities at your Mekong Delta homestay (Day 11). The lack of creature comforts is, of course, a small price to pay for such an authentic local experience.
• Your overnight train journey from Hanoi to Hue (Day 4) is quite long. The upside is you'll wake up in a thrilling new destination and experience travelling like a local.
11 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 2 dinners
Boat, Minibus, Overnight sleeper train, Plane, Private Bus
Hotel (9 nights), Overnight boat (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 night), Homestay (1 night)
• Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
• Hanoi - Temple of Literature
• Hanoi - Water puppet show
• Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, Stilt House and Museum
• Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
• Hanoi - Museum of Ethnology
• Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise
• Hue - Perfume River cruise
• Hue - Royal tomb
• Hue - Imperial citadel
• Hoi An - Orientation walk
• Hoi An - Ancient town walk and entrance ticket
• Hoi An - Children Hope in Action visit
• Ho Chi Minh City - Orientation Walk
• Mekong Delta - Local market visit
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi
Day 3: Halong Bay
Day 4: Hue
Day 5: Hue
Day 6: Hue
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Mekong Delta
Days 12-13: Ho Chi Minh
Please note that itineraries can change and also options for shorter or longer Vietnam family tours are available. If you'd like to join this amazing family tour or want to look at other family options in Vietnam please call us now on 1300 296 543 or message us via facebook or enquire online
You might also like:
The Cinque Terre in northern Italy is undeniably the most popular walk in Italy and for good reason. The Cinque Terre are a series of five stunning s...
For our families of five this fantastic Singapore package includes 8 nights in 2 bedroom accommodation in the heart of Singapore plus 3 days/ 2 nights...
Join our newsletter for exciting news and updates.